A highly operative mixture of solvents that are fast drying, nonconductive and safe to use on most plastics and all metals. This product works rapidly to remove dirt, flux, oxides, dust, and moisture from internal components of electronic or precision equipment. For use on circuit boards, terminals, relays, switches, contacts, circuit breakers, tuners, control panels, motors, and other electronic equipment. Does not contain CFCs or HCFCs and is ozone safe. This product is extremely flammable and must only be used on equipment that has been de-energized. It also must be allowed to dry and fumes evacuated from equipment before re-energizing.